Over two years ago, as a recent college graduate, I wrote a short blog about cell phones for a site called Media News and Reviews. Looking back on it last night, during a period of blogging torpor, I was surprised to find that I both a) somewhat predicted the fact that I’d eventually get an Android-powered phone that I really liked and b) I actually kind of enjoyed the blog post itself. Writing felt a bit more natural and easy in that summer period. Sometimes, it helps to look back to seemingly insignificant blips of personal history to bolster yourself in the present. A good reminder, now, after my first blissful Christmas with Anna Android.
- RT @micahpeters_: wow literally the only time that the length of Kevin Durant's limbs is a disadvantage 20 hours ago
- @jess_vickerz https://t.co/nSwNHHJ4uK 20 hours ago
- @edsbs Kevin Ware is still the worst by far. Clear visual evidence and totally inexplicable 1 day ago
- RT @World_Wide_Wob: On loop max volume https://t.co/jNiy3UsC1n 1 day ago
- @___kellen And you pretty much have to waive a guy, even if he's your starting PF, after they Geno Smith somebody m… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago