Over two years ago, as a recent college graduate, I wrote a short blog about cell phones for a site called Media News and Reviews. Looking back on it last night, during a period of blogging torpor, I was surprised to find that I both a) somewhat predicted the fact that I’d eventually get an Android-powered phone that I really liked and b) I actually kind of enjoyed the blog post itself. Writing felt a bit more natural and easy in that summer period. Sometimes, it helps to look back to seemingly insignificant blips of personal history to bolster yourself in the present. A good reminder, now, after my first blissful Christmas with Anna Android.
- RT @HoopMixOnly: Penny Hardaway is so slept on. https://t.co/dlMWXHlIgD 1 day ago
- @Marcus_Mosher @ComplexPop Need to make sure the NBA is represented https://t.co/aeKvEFYPcS 2 days ago
- @Filmdrunk @justin_halpern Featuring the triumphant return of Fake Bret!! 3 days ago
- RT @airjunebug: MY MOOD ALL SUMMER https://t.co/bS4kRJURmB 3 days ago
- RT @mattufford: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH youtube.com/watch?v=1Mlhnt… 4 days ago