Over two years ago, as a recent college graduate, I wrote a short blog about cell phones for a site called Media News and Reviews. Looking back on it last night, during a period of blogging torpor, I was surprised to find that I both a) somewhat predicted the fact that I’d eventually get an Android-powered phone that I really liked and b) I actually kind of enjoyed the blog post itself. Writing felt a bit more natural and easy in that summer period. Sometimes, it helps to look back to seemingly insignificant blips of personal history to bolster yourself in the present. A good reminder, now, after my first blissful Christmas with Anna Android.
- @MickstapeShow @BizMarkie05 @Coach_Kris_ @droach5 Bringing NBA Street combo moves back 54 minutes ago
- RT @MorgansMumbles: open for a surprise https://t.co/FD6xZVXoF7 8 hours ago
- RT @AndreDrummond: Happy bday to my dad! Boban https://t.co/Bb5KKhkT7j 12 hours ago
- RT @jess_vickerz: Oh you mean this? @tyvick twitter.com/ohhappyday/sta… 1 day ago
- Pretty amazing to have @jess_vickerz get recognized at @saltandstraw tonight due to her pics for the @colorfactoryco 😎🙌🏼 1 day ago