The best time of the year is almost upon us: the NCAA men’s conference championship tournaments are nigh. March is a wonderful month for spring weather, longer days, and college basketball. Normally, cheesy sentimentalism would be eschewed here in this space; however, it’s hard to ever know whether to laugh or feel touched by the end-of-the-year montages that accompany my beloved tournament, which are consistently scored with a rendition of “One Shining Moment”. As a flimsy paean to the manic heavyweight fight that this year’s tournament promises (hopefully) to be, here’s the 2009 “One Shining Moment” rendition. I’ll post this year’s as well, and maybe have something actually worthwhile to write about it then. It begins.
- Another unconscionable vote that might glide under the radar...be aware twitter.com/michaelsderby/… 3 hours ago
- RT @nycsouthpaw: this authoritarian garbage was sent out on behalf of the president of the united states and tbh we barely even raise our e… 3 hours ago
- Probably some of the best NBA reporting of the year. Smooth Skippy and grape jelly 4eva (preferably on wheat) twitter.com/Ol_Spenny/stat… 2 days ago
- @jess_vickerz @meeshjcyrus We are going to prosecute that stick to the fullest extent of the law 🚨🚔⚖️ 2 days ago
- RT @netw3rk: we need to go back to the egalitarian days of the lakers and celtics splitting 8 titles per decade twitter.com/KristineLeahy/… 2 days ago