The best time of the year is almost upon us: the NCAA men’s conference championship tournaments are nigh. March is a wonderful month for spring weather, longer days, and college basketball. Normally, cheesy sentimentalism would be eschewed here in this space; however, it’s hard to ever know whether to laugh or feel touched by the end-of-the-year montages that accompany my beloved tournament, which are consistently scored with a rendition of “One Shining Moment”. As a flimsy paean to the manic heavyweight fight that this year’s tournament promises (hopefully) to be, here’s the 2009 “One Shining Moment” rendition. I’ll post this year’s as well, and maybe have something actually worthwhile to write about it then. It begins.
- @Ol_Spenny 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 1 hour ago
- @Ol_Spenny Bobble head night too?! 1 hour ago
- @Ol_Spenny twitter.com/mikesgallagher… 2 hours ago
- @jess_vickerz No official comment from the Male Delegation (Joey + Me) 22 hours ago
- @Ol_Spenny I always remembered due to the random memory of this Ray Bradbury passage: the13thfloor.tv/2017/06/15/cre… 2 days ago