The best time of the year is almost upon us: the NCAA men’s conference championship tournaments are nigh. March is a wonderful month for spring weather, longer days, and college basketball. Normally, cheesy sentimentalism would be eschewed here in this space; however, it’s hard to ever know whether to laugh or feel touched by the end-of-the-year montages that accompany my beloved tournament, which are consistently scored with a rendition of “One Shining Moment”. As a flimsy paean to the manic heavyweight fight that this year’s tournament promises (hopefully) to be, here’s the 2009 “One Shining Moment” rendition. I’ll post this year’s as well, and maybe have something actually worthwhile to write about it then. It begins.
- @___kellen @meeshj_ https://t.co/APKqvzq72g 9 hours ago
- @jess_vickerz They should automatically shift the price that person has to pay for that ride in the app #WhoDealtIt tax 🤢 23 hours ago
- @MikeSGallagher It’s a shame, time to drop? 🙃 2 days ago
- This post is a really great reminder that we as users can & should remain curiously aware about the various ad prof… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- @OutlineDispatch is one of my must-listen podcasts each morning when I head to work or when I’m working out. Everyo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago