The best time of the year is almost upon us: the NCAA men’s conference championship tournaments are nigh. March is a wonderful month for spring weather, longer days, and college basketball. Normally, cheesy sentimentalism would be eschewed here in this space; however, it’s hard to ever know whether to laugh or feel touched by the end-of-the-year montages that accompany my beloved tournament, which are consistently scored with a rendition of “One Shining Moment”. As a flimsy paean to the manic heavyweight fight that this year’s tournament promises (hopefully) to be, here’s the 2009 “One Shining Moment” rendition. I’ll post this year’s as well, and maybe have something actually worthwhile to write about it then. It begins.
- @MickstapeShow @BizMarkie05 @Coach_Kris_ @droach5 Bringing NBA Street combo moves back 1 hour ago
- RT @MorgansMumbles: open for a surprise https://t.co/FD6xZVXoF7 8 hours ago
- RT @AndreDrummond: Happy bday to my dad! Boban https://t.co/Bb5KKhkT7j 12 hours ago
- RT @jess_vickerz: Oh you mean this? @tyvick twitter.com/ohhappyday/sta… 1 day ago
- Pretty amazing to have @jess_vickerz get recognized at @saltandstraw tonight due to her pics for the @colorfactoryco 😎🙌🏼 1 day ago