The best time of the year is almost upon us: the NCAA men’s conference championship tournaments are nigh. March is a wonderful month for spring weather, longer days, and college basketball. Normally, cheesy sentimentalism would be eschewed here in this space; however, it’s hard to ever know whether to laugh or feel touched by the end-of-the-year montages that accompany my beloved tournament, which are consistently scored with a rendition of “One Shining Moment”. As a flimsy paean to the manic heavyweight fight that this year’s tournament promises (hopefully) to be, here’s the 2009 “One Shining Moment” rendition. I’ll post this year’s as well, and maybe have something actually worthwhile to write about it then. It begins.
- RT @HoopMixOnly: Penny Hardaway is so slept on. https://t.co/dlMWXHlIgD 1 day ago
- @Marcus_Mosher @ComplexPop Need to make sure the NBA is represented https://t.co/aeKvEFYPcS 2 days ago
- @Filmdrunk @justin_halpern Featuring the triumphant return of Fake Bret!! 3 days ago
- RT @airjunebug: MY MOOD ALL SUMMER https://t.co/bS4kRJURmB 3 days ago
- RT @mattufford: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH youtube.com/watch?v=1Mlhnt… 4 days ago