The best time of the year is almost upon us: the NCAA men’s conference championship tournaments are nigh. March is a wonderful month for spring weather, longer days, and college basketball. Normally, cheesy sentimentalism would be eschewed here in this space; however, it’s hard to ever know whether to laugh or feel touched by the end-of-the-year montages that accompany my beloved tournament, which are consistently scored with a rendition of “One Shining Moment”. As a flimsy paean to the manic heavyweight fight that this year’s tournament promises (hopefully) to be, here’s the 2009 “One Shining Moment” rendition. I’ll post this year’s as well, and maybe have something actually worthwhile to write about it then. It begins.
- @jess_vickerz @chancetherapper I'm biased, of course, but this is the best thread ever 😚 what a great show!! @StubHub 10 hours ago
- @jess_vickerz 😧😮😤😡😜 1 day ago
- @TwitterMoments @McDonalds @BarstoolBigCat 1 day ago
- @desusnice Grand Moff Tarkin: You may engage surge pricing when ready 1 day ago
- This is a great encapsulation of Westbrook's season (and why it was so amazing) by @ToLey88 deadspin.com/it-was-always-… 1 day ago