The best time of the year is almost upon us: the NCAA men’s conference championship tournaments are nigh. March is a wonderful month for spring weather, longer days, and college basketball. Normally, cheesy sentimentalism would be eschewed here in this space; however, it’s hard to ever know whether to laugh or feel touched by the end-of-the-year montages that accompany my beloved tournament, which are consistently scored with a rendition of “One Shining Moment”. As a flimsy paean to the manic heavyweight fight that this year’s tournament promises (hopefully) to be, here’s the 2009 “One Shining Moment” rendition. I’ll post this year’s as well, and maybe have something actually worthwhile to write about it then. It begins.
- RT @NotZombies: Hey my friend wrote this! Good job, @fidmart85! twitter.com/latimessports/… 3 days ago
- #WorldCup2018 twitter.com/danedwardsgoal… 3 days ago
- @jess_vickerz https://t.co/5fbMlIztyz 5 days ago
- @Ol_Spenny @jess_vickerz and I were planning on seeing it soon as it is, so your endorsement seals it 5 days ago
- RT @SimpsonsQOTD: "You'll see all your favourite soccer stars. Like Ariaga! Ariaga II! Bariaga! Aruglia! and Pizzoza!" #WorldCup https://t.… 6 days ago