The best time of the year is almost upon us: the NCAA men’s conference championship tournaments are nigh. March is a wonderful month for spring weather, longer days, and college basketball. Normally, cheesy sentimentalism would be eschewed here in this space; however, it’s hard to ever know whether to laugh or feel touched by the end-of-the-year montages that accompany my beloved tournament, which are consistently scored with a rendition of “One Shining Moment”. As a flimsy paean to the manic heavyweight fight that this year’s tournament promises (hopefully) to be, here’s the 2009 “One Shining Moment” rendition. I’ll post this year’s as well, and maybe have something actually worthwhile to write about it then. It begins.
- RT @micahpeters_: wow literally the only time that the length of Kevin Durant's limbs is a disadvantage 20 hours ago
- @jess_vickerz https://t.co/nSwNHHJ4uK 20 hours ago
- @edsbs Kevin Ware is still the worst by far. Clear visual evidence and totally inexplicable 1 day ago
- RT @World_Wide_Wob: On loop max volume https://t.co/jNiy3UsC1n 1 day ago
- @___kellen And you pretty much have to waive a guy, even if he's your starting PF, after they Geno Smith somebody m… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago